Monday 5 July 2010

aldervallea-chapterone-rheina's_3

hey readers :)
maybe you're wondering when this chapter will be ended. And now i can state it now. This is the last part of Rheina's story. So I'll post about Caesar tomorrow :)
Okay. Here it is :)
Enjoy reading :))


_________________________________________________________________


I stare at Narcissa’s with big eyes. She just gives me a smile. I just don’t know what she’s thinking. If Caesar notices it, my disguise will be a failure.

“WHAT? FIANCE?“ some girls shout, “Do you really have a fiancĂ©, your highness?”

Caesar tossed his head with his hand, “Must you spoil the engagement thing?”

“Haven’t your people known about this?” Narcissa asks, “In Alderichia, people have known my little sister is engaged.”

“You spoil the thing I never want to be announced,” Caesar says.

“It’s something good to be announced I think,” Narcissa says.

“No, it’s such a new that horribly worst,” I say silently.

“Did you just say something?” Narcissa asks.

“Nothing,” I say, “Can I get back to my seat?”

“Yes, you can,” she says.

I walk back to my seat, behind the prince’s. The girls in the class become noisy because of the news they’ve just heard.

“Your Highness, are you really engaged?” Louisa asks.

“The official engagement hasn’t been done. And it won’t have to be done,” he explains, “I never want to be engaged. They just decided it by themselves. I’m not going to marry her, that’s why I forbid the castle published the news.”

It’s a relief to hear he doesn’t want to be engaged as well. It would be troubled if he were willing to be engaged.

“You both quite similar,” Narcissa giggles, “She also said things like that back in Alderichia.”

I look at Narcissa. Oh, please. Don’t compare me with this kind of guy. Even though we both don’t want to be engaged, I don’t want to be compared with a person like him.

“So she doesn’t want to, eh? Just break this stupid engagement,” he says.

“Yeah, just break it,” I say. I quickly put my hands on my mouth. I have no right to say it here. I can’t act like I’m the one who’s being engaged. Those words were slipped out from my mouth.

Caesar turns his head to me. He looks at me, he grins, “Huh? What’s with you? It’s not your business.”

“Nothing,” I say, I turn my head into another direction.

“He he. I think you’re mad to hear I’m engaged,” he says, “Even I’m not engaged, I won’t be with you either.”

He’s got a great confidence within himself.

“Who says I’m mad. I’m just feeling pity for the girl who’s engaged to you. I believe she won’t to marry you too,” I say.

“Really? How can you be so sure?” he asks.

“Miss Narcissa just said it right?” I say, “That’s normal if she doesn’t want to marry you. I can’t help thinking if she agrees to marry you.”

“Whatever,” he says, “Has anybody taught you to respect your own kingdom’s prince? You just call me ‘you’, don’t you know you’ve got to call me ‘Your Highness’? You’re not even my sister, you’re just a low class people. Be careful when talking with me.”

“What do you mean by low…” I stop and I remember I’m not the same rank as him know, “Sorry, Your Highness.”

“Be thankful that I still forgive you,” he says.

“Have your argues finished?” Narcissa asks, “I need to start the lesson now.”

“Go on,” he says. Then Narcissa begins to teach us her lesson.

Yeah. Facing him make me emotionally lost myself and forget my act here. I’m acting as the low class girl. I’ve forgotten what Narcissa told me before coming here. She said about one of the culture differences between Alderichia and Valleyursh.

In Alderichia, civilians can talk freely in their way of speaking. They don’t need to be so formal with the king’s family. Even though I’m their princess, they don’t really treat me as a princess in normal life. If there’s some evens, it’s the time they have to be formal. In Valleyursh, Valledia’s family is highly respected by their people. They always use the words “Your Highness” when speaking with them. And when I’m here, acting as a civilian, I forget it all because I’m not used to it.

As my elder sister begins to teach, my eyes begins to close. I can’t help sleeping when learning.


_______________________________________to be continued :DD

well. it's the end of chapter one.
i hope you like it :)
okay.
i'll post Chloe's second chapter right after this :)

comments and follow please :D
thanks!


.angel

No comments:

Post a Comment