Friday 2 July 2010

aldervallea-chapterone-rheina's_1

people! i decide to post a part of my first chapter of Aldervallea. It is too long so I decided to separate the chapter one.
i don't prepare any translation. No time, and i am a little bit lazy to do it :P
this is the first part of it :)
hope you enjoy :)


Chapter one—Rheina’s view—that country is called Valleyursh

Here I am. In a place, a kingdom I visited about ten year ago. I don’t remember what inside this country because I was only six that time. All I know is one thing. I don’t like this country cold air since I was a little. Something feels bad about the air; it is totally different with the warmth of my country’s air. Well, this country is my country’s best partner ever, we’ve done many relationships which have importance to both country.

I’m going to stay here for a year, doing a kind of what my father called as “relationship” too. Right now, I’m sitting in a class of Valleyursh’s national school, Varlexia School. I act as a new student here from a faraway village of Valleyursh kingdom. Indeed, I’m disguising. That’s the only way to secretly investigate someone by myself without any of his notice. No one should have known that I am the youngest princess of Alderichia, the kingdom of green, sitting here in the middle of a crowded class.

I really object this investigation. Though I’m here now, my heart doesn’t here. My father, King Ingobert, forced me here. I’d love to do all investigation if it’s worth for my kingdom, but not this one. I really don’t want to do this investigation even though my father said it worth for the country as well as my future self. Everything I’m going to investigate is nothing but worse my future. No benefits for me, just for the country itself. It feels like my future is sacrificed.

It was all started on that dinner on a night, three months ago in Advera, capital of my kingdom where the loyal castle is located.

“Just in time,” I said as I was entering the dining hall. My parents, brother and sister had been there. The foods had been served as well as the beverages. But none of them were touched since my father made the rule “We can’t dine in if there’re still some people missing”.

“Here’s the latest,” said my sister, Narcissa.

“Well. At least I come in time,” I said.

“Take your seat, dear,” said my mom.

I took my seat beside my sister.

“Now, we’re complete. We shall dig in then,” said my father.

In the middle of the dinner, my father announced something he thought important to be talked.

“I’ve got an important announcement. I hope you will listen for this carefully, Rheina,” he said.

“I’m listening, Dad,” I said while taking a spoon of soup from my bowl.

“Well. It’s hard for me to say it. You’ll be staying in Vafire for a year,” he said.

“Vafire?” I repeated, “Isn’t it the capital of Valleyursh?”

“Yes, dear,” said my mother, the queen, “you’re staying there.”

“Well. Okay. I guess there is something to do there, eh?” I said, “When will I have to depart?”

“Three months from now you should have arrived at Vafire,” said the king, “There is an important thing to do there. I hope you will cooperate.”

“Rheina, you should calm yourself down, okay?” my brother, Melville, advised me.

“For what?” I asked him back.

“For the thing you are going to hear,” said Narcissa.

“Well. What is it? Seems like you all have known thing that I have to do there,” I said.

“Your only task is to adapt well there,” said my dad.

“Adapt?” I asked, “Well, I will. Of course I will since I’m staying there for a year.”

“Adapt with their citizens and also the family of Valledia,” my mom added.

“Okay. Okay,” I said, “I will.”

“That sounds good. I believe it will make you easier to live in the future,” said my dad.

“What?” I asked, “Live there in the future? What do you mean by it?”

“Oh, you’re such a quick thinker Rheina,” Narcissa praised me.

“Well. I guess this is the right time for you to know that someday you’re going to be Valleyursh’s Queen,” said dad.

“What?” I said.

“You’re going to marry Valleyursh’s prince, Caesar Valledia,” said my mom.

I was surprised and let the spoon fall down accidentally. I couldn’t believe what my mother was saying about. Marry? With Valleyursh’s prince in town, Caesar?

I was too surprised to talk. I couldn’t let a word out from my mouth.

“The purpose we told you to stay there, the real is to know the prince’s personality, to adapt with him,” said my dad, “I will send you there, in one school with the prince.”

“Dad! How come you engaged me with a man?” I said loudly.

“He’s no ordinary man. He’s a prince,” Narcissa corrected.

“Oh, well. Whatever sis. I object to go to Valleyursh. I don’t want to be engaged. I don’t want to be married with someone I don’t even know,” I said.

“You’ll know him. That’s why we send you there,” said my mom.

“Mom, please,” I pleaded, “How can you and dad be so cruel to me?”

“Well, we think it will be good for you and the country,” said dad, “I’m afraid that I accept no objection, Rheina.”

“What… Come on, Dad. You’ll destroy my future,” I said, “How can I get a good, a well future if I don’t love the one who I am going to marry?”

“You’ll love him,” said Narcissa, she giggled.

“What?” I asked her.

“You’ll absolutely love him,” she said it again.


____________________________________________to be continued :))))))))))))))))))

well. I'll post the other chapter one tomorrow or two days later.
wait up :)
comments are happily accepted.
thanks!

.angel

1 comment: