Sunday 4 July 2010

aldervallea-chapterone-rheina's_2

good afternoon, dear readers :)
here is the next of Aldervallea. Finally, I've got some time to continue the story. Today is really a free from activity day, so i can type my idea well.
let's begin reading!
enjoy :)

________________________________________________________________


That’s how I got here. I’ve begged my parents not to send me here but all efforts are useless. I’m here, in Varlexia School. I’ve made up my mind. I’ll adapt here with the country, with the citizens, but not to adapt with the loyal family. So, I don’t live in the loyal castle, but I’m here as a civilians from a faraway village, disguising as a scholarship student and I’m put on one class with the prince who is sitting in front of me now. Nobody knows I’m Rheina, as I changed my name into Rheiya and I completely change my look. I never wear any glasses; I always use soft lenses, so now I need to put on glasses on my face. I desperately have a pony tail which I really hate to have. Hair color isn’t a problem since Alderichia’s loyal family hair has the same color with Valledia’s civilians. The one who knows I’m Rheina is only my elder sister, Narcissa, who has been teaching here for three years. She’s my home room teacher.

Beside the air, I feel a great differentiation between my country and the country I am sitting in right now. It’s my first day in Varlexia School. And in front of my desks, the prince is talking with the other students, and he sits in a chair with a long-straight-hair girl. His hand circles the girl’s shoulder and then he kisses the girl’s chicks, then her lips. They are kissing hotly in front of my eyes, not only me but also people in the class. But no one really care about it, they still act normally. They aren’t shocked at all.

For me, it’s a big thing to be seen, since this is my first time to see people kissing in front of me. But no one but me surprises. Maybe it’s a culture shock. Kissing right in front of the public is not the right thing to do in my country, but it’s normal here. I need to overcome all culture difference to adapt well. And I don’t think I will overcome this culture, since my blood is too conservative to accept those kinds of things.

I look at the prince’s from his back. His silver hair is spiked up and he looks tall. He is the one who my dad said I was going to marry with. But I don’t think he’s a good one. I see him kissing with a girl right in front of me. I don’t want to have such a free husband. Kissing girls around him, I really dislike it.

He notices I’m looking at him. He turns his head and gives me a grin.

“Haven’t seen you around,” he says.

“I’m new here,” I say then I added, “Your Highness.”

He stands up and walks right in front of me.

“You’ve got a nice face,” he says, “you’re pretty.”

“Thanks,” I say.

His hand touches my chic; suddenly he kisses me for some second.

PLAKK!

My right palm lands a hit on his face. He looks at me surprisingly. He might have never thought that he was going to be punched. I wouldn’t have done it if he hadn’t given me that sudden kiss. My hand flew by itself; I just know I’ve punched him.

“Hey! How dare you punch me?” he says surprisingly.

“Why shouldn’t I dare?” I ask him back, “You worth of my punch.”

“You,” he raises his hand but suddenly he stops, “If you were a boy, I’d be happy to finish you off.”

“Sorry, I am a girl,” I says.

“I’ve never met such a girl like you before,” he says, “tell me your name.”

“You don’t need to know mine,” I say.

“The prince tells you so, just tell him your name,” the girl with a straight golden hair says, “Is your chic hurt, your highness?”

“Not that hurt, don’t worry, Louisa. I’m fine. Beside, a punch from a wrecked girl such as her is not hurt enough to be called as ‘painful’,” he says. Again he kisses his girl and then he turns to me, “Well, I don’t know who you are, but you should be grateful that I’m not gonna take any action of what you’ve done to me since you are still freshman. If you dare to do this again, I don’t know what will happen to you.”

I say nothing to his threat. His image in my mind has already been worst, and I bet mine also worst in him. But the fact he doesn’t know that I am his—I don’t want to admit it—fiancĂ©, so my bad image won’t be taken as Alderichia’s princess image, it will be taken as Rheiya’s image. I’ve got no burden then. Even if he knew who I really am, I wouldn’t be a problem. It’d make my private mission to break this forceful engagement had a higher success percentage.

The prince has nothing to say anymore. He’s back to his business with his girl called Louisa. A few minutes have passed, my sister, Narcissa, enters the class. Nothing much changes of her style, only her dress change into teacher’s suit. Narcissa will always be Narcissa with her cold and sharp green eyes.

As she enters the classroom, the noise fades. She smiles at us, the students.

“Good morning, class,” she says.

“Morning,” the students say.

“Well, Caesar, what’s with your swollen face?” she asks the prince, “It’s rare to see your face hurt.”

“It’s nothing,” he says coldly, “A present from the newbie.”

Narcissa grins and looks at me, then looks back to Caesar, “Wow. I’ve never thought you’ll be beaten.”

“I’ve never thought of it too,” Caesar says, “Better you introduce this little monkey girl to us.”

“Caesar!” Narcissa says, “You’re a prince, yet your words aren’t better than a bandit.”

Caesar says nothing. I guess I’ve known why Narcissa is chosen as our homeroom teacher. She’s the only teacher who can bravely shout to Caesar. I bet no other teacher is brave enough to speak a little loud to him. Caesar might drop them out from the school if he isn’t pleased. But he can’t do it to Narcissa since they’re in the same rank. He’s prince and Narcissa’s princess.

“Well, I’m going to introduce the newbie here,” she says, “Now, Rheiya’s if you please coming front.”

I walk to the front and face my new friends.

“Name’s Rheiya, Rheiya Althea. Coming from a small village of western Valleyursh,” I introduce myself.

“So, the little monkey’s named Rheiya,” the prince says aloud, “what a coincidence.”

I stare fiercely at him.

“Coincidence, indeed,” Narcissa says.

I look at her confusedly and she smiles at me. Then she says, “Nothing important. He just realizes that your name has only one different word with his fiancĂ©’s.”


_________________________________________to be continued :)

that's not the end of Rheina's chapter one.
I'll post the remain of it later.
By the way, Chloe will be posted tonight.
Be sure to check this story land :)
thanks!


.angel

No comments:

Post a Comment