Thursday 1 July 2010

Here I am again :)

Hello, guys . Hello, girls. :)
It's Angelina here again. Well, people call me Angel and sometimes my classmates call me by the word "Menye", as i really love to say the word "menye" whenever i think the situation is not that fine.
I'm a student in a senior high school, well you can read a little about me in the box under my small aquarium. It's my profile, just check it out there.

Why do I give the title "Here I Am Again?"
Cause this blog isn't my first. I've made some blogs before but none of them are existed now. I've never updated it since last October 2009. Maybe some visitors have already read my blog before, and maybe people might think i'm gonna write about my life again. I'm not gonna write about my own life dilemas, or my life happiness. I will not write about my life event. The things I'm writing are about poems and story, which I love to publish here, and of course I'm aware of plagiarism. And I have no solution of it. :(
If it happens to be plagiated, I will take it as a bad luck :)

Well, I'm not sure this blog will be superb, but i do hope people will love my blog, not the case but what inside it.
I promise myself to update this blog as often as possible and not to left this blog as I did to my previous blogs. Okay!

Let's read poems and story!


.angel

No comments:

Post a Comment